Our client has achieved a faster and improved Customer service due to:
– A significant improved 24/7 claims process that gathers all required information in “one go / one stop” (including upload of documentation).
– 48 hours reduced Claims process obtained via automation and higher efficiency due to all documentation are gathered once.
– Better Claims data that is well-structured, and with high quality due to elimination of manual interactions.
Furthermore, our client has achieved:
– A manpower saving of 3–6-man months a year.
– A self-sufficient solution where claims registration (FNOL) is done by the policy owner.
– A solution where the reported claims data is directly uploaded to the existing backend system to have an updated 360 customer overview.
– An improved workflow distribution, so Claims handling immediately can be initiated by designated team.
– A future ready, more stable, and scalable solution, combined with reduced IT cost.
All delivered on time and budget!!!
Solution details: It is a Cloud Azure solution that directly links to the existing backend system via REST API’s. This means that the FNOL data is directly uploaded to the backend system without any subsequent process handling, any delay, nor any manual interference. Data storage is only happening in the Backend system, which means that existing GDPR functionality is leveraged.
Please let us know if you are interested in knowing more about the solution and / or get to know about how we may help you with similar solutions.
We have now launched an updated version of our Website. The main domain is now www.iogroup.ai, though we can still be reached on www.iogroup.dk.
The main objective is to improve communication of our strategic journey, including our offerings. A News feed tab has been added as well to share information about IO Group activities and deliverables. We hope you like it.
Please have a look ! http://iogroup.ai
IO Web / parser solution
IO Group has delivered a process optimization to one of our clients, where the incoming online / web Quote requests are being handled automatically; automatic screening data in a provided pdf document (pdf document with house / property information) followed by generation of a Quote and Case in their backend system.
Over the last year, approx. 18500 Online Quote requests have been received which all have been managed automatically by the IT solution. Our client has estimated an average saving of 15 min per request which results in more than 3 man years of released effort during a 12 months period.
The process improvement has triggered other related benefits such as quick turnaround, reduction of bottlenecks even in more demanding times, standardized approach, less errors etc.
Integrations: Back-end system, Penneo Digital Signature solution
Security: Umbraco CMS and backend user access control.
We provided a web portal to one of our clients. The web portal is a communication distribution cloud solution that re-uses logic from the backend system via an integration.
The Web portal was requested to give our client’s Customers an access right to be provided with a 360 overview of the policy, Communication channel with the Customer, automatic generations of Quotes, claims creation, collection etc..
The access to the Web portal is being via an Umbraco CMS system to support a Customer Log-in feature that further will be strengthened by MitID verification.
Integrations: IBSuite and MitID
Security: Umbraco CMS