IO Group is wishing our clients and partners a Happy New Year.
2022 was a fantastic year, and we are very pleased with our client delivery results and the continued product roadmap outcome. 2022 was a year that covered many successful client deliveries combined with that many seeds were planted for future.
IO Group had the pleasure to deliver a variety of solutions, among others:
- Delivery of Web solutions – web portals covering client engagements and straight through processing solutions of FNOL and quote requests.
- Delivery of DW Lite / Power BI and Data analytics solution to leverage existing business data to support continued business improvements and fact-based decisions.
- Delivery of larger backend implementation.
- Taking IO Archiver to the next level by outlining roadmap for integrating to multiple systems.
- Continued AI focus by expanding our AI capabilities / components that supports our strategy of including AI components in process and operational efficiency solutions.
Looking forward, 2023 will be an interesting year where we aim at harvesting seeds planted in 2022. We will continue expanding our partner network, though also increase focus on direct engagements with new clients.
We feel proud and inspired to continue serving our clients by delivering innovation, quality, and efficiency. The coming year though might also bring challenges due to increased client cost focus, though this will re-enforce our operational efficiency focus.
Hope to see you in 2023 😊
Power BI – management reporting
FF Forsikring is constantly striving to improve client offering to distinguish in the insurance market and obtain highest customer satisfaction. To support this journey, it is key to have a transparent and updated view of current and historical business data to continuously evolve and modernize the business offerings to clients.
Over the years, Frie Forsikring has gathered a large amount of data about the market, clients and demands in their backend system. The SMART self-sufficient reporting tool, delivered by IO Group, provides FF Forsikring with a solution that leverages the extensive, and already existing business data while saving operation time.
The improved data insight enables speed to market and enables a higher degree of fact-based decisions. In general, the solution provides options for obtaining a more advanced knowledge by viewing and analyzing business data in a user friendly and transparent way where data can be presented in different contexts and shapes.
In addition to the obvious business benefits, there was a further efficiency gain of ½ – 1 FTE months per year of reduced manual report effort.
Thank you FF Forsikring for trusting IO Group. We look forward to involving more users on the solution.
Some stories are more interesting than others… The below link is for sure one of the more interesting ones. The post is released by a client expressing in positive words their satisfaction and benefit from using the Power BI / DW Lite solution delivered by IO Group.
Our client has achieved a faster and improved Customer service due to:
– A significant improved 24/7 claims process that gathers all required information in “one go / one stop” (including upload of documentation).
– 48 hours reduced Claims process obtained via automation and higher efficiency due to all documentation are gathered once.
– Better Claims data that is well-structured, and with high quality due to elimination of manual interactions.
Furthermore, our client has achieved:
– A manpower saving of 3–6-man months a year.
– A self-sufficient solution where claims registration (FNOL) is done by the policy owner.
– A solution where the reported claims data is directly uploaded to the existing backend system to have an updated 360 customer overview.
– An improved workflow distribution, so Claims handling immediately can be initiated by designated team.
– A future ready, more stable, and scalable solution, combined with reduced IT cost.
All delivered on time and budget!!!
Solution details: It is a Cloud Azure solution that directly links to the existing backend system via REST API’s. This means that the FNOL data is directly uploaded to the backend system without any subsequent process handling, any delay, nor any manual interference. Data storage is only happening in the Backend system, which means that existing GDPR functionality is leveraged.
Please let us know if you are interested in knowing more about the solution and / or get to know about how we may help you with similar solutions.
We have now launched an updated version of our Website. The main domain is now www.iogroup.ai, though we can still be reached on www.iogroup.dk.
The main objective is to improve communication of our strategic journey, including our offerings. A News feed tab has been added as well to share information about IO Group activities and deliverables. We hope you like it.
Please have a look ! http://iogroup.ai